Basic Cause Analysis
In this workshop, you will learn a structured approach to problem-solving incidents that challenge your company, the employees, customers, or the general public. The workshop will consist of narrated content and interactive questions to check your knowledge and understanding of the concepts provided. Upon completing this online workshop, the participant will learn how to conduct effective Cause Analysis for minor Incidents and identify Corrective Actions capable of reducing the risk of recurrence. The participant will learn:
- Science-Based Definitions for Terms Relevant to Cause Analysis
- How and Why Incidents Occur
- Phases of the Cause Analysis Process
- Approaches for Determining Why an Incident Occurred
- How to Assess an Incident’s Broader Ramifications (Extent of Condition)
- How to Identify an Action Plan that Effectively Resolves the Incident
- You will be able to access this course immediately after your purchase is complete.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
21 Lessons in Basic Cause Analysis:
Welcome to the course!
Meet your instructor!
Learn the definitions you should use moving forward
Graded Approach to Cause Analysis
Learn the different level of Cause Analysis
Section 1 Review
Learn what types of incidents warrant basic cause analysis